support enforcement

Have you just received a notice from your employer that Child Support Services will be garnishing 50% to 60% of your take home pay beginning immediately?

Have you just tried to obtain or renew your Driver's license and were told that a hold has been placed on it due to unpaid child support? Is the DA/Child Support services claiming that you owe back support because the mother of your children was or is on welfare? Has the DA/Child Support Services obtained a Default Judgment ordering you to pay support and or BACK support?

You may even be wondering why this is happening at all since you have been paying your support every month! And I'm certain you will ask the most frequently asked question of all "if they throw me in jail, take away my license, passport how will I be able to work and pay any support?"

Due to new laws that have resulted from welfare reform and other legislation, all states now have the authority to withhold or suspend individual and commercial driver's licenses as well as other professional licenses and passports. All states can also levy a 50%-60% wage garnishment against your current earnings. Your state and federal taxes can also be intercepted and your bank account levied! Additionally, your local District Attorney (or child support enforcement agency) can also file criminal charges against you. (In California this is known as PC 270-Failing to provide) BUT, there are also new rules and laws that may allow you to escape ALL the penalties and "settle" your support arrears for pennies on the dollar!

There are two ways to get the answers and help you need:

First, I have written a book specifically for California Fathers. It's called the Fathers Rights Survival Guide. This simple, easy to understand guide contains a section on The District Attorney and child support enforcement agencies. This section will answer all of the questions you may have about governmental child support collection and steps you can take to successfully defend your position. Learn how child support is calculated and how to be sure you are paying the correct amount. Learn how to obtain an audit of your support payment history. Learn about a California program called the "Compromise of support arrears." Whatever your case, before you spend a dime on an attorney or other legal services learn how the system works. You can be sure your Ex has!

To learn more about the California Fathers Rights Survival Guide and how you can obtain a copy now simply click here.

Second, I am very excited about a new way to help my clients. It's called The California Advocate Plan. This plan is a "one on one" relationship with me. I become your personal advocate. When you get court papers, a letter from the ex's attorney, have questions and/or concerns I will be there to provide answers and tell you exactly what must be done. The California Advocate Plan is particularly helpful to those fathers that wish to avoid the high cost of attorneys and represent themselves. Whatever the issue/problem you will always have someone to contact for specific answers and guidance. This plan includes the Fathers Rights Survival Guide.

The California Advocate is the "REAL DEAL". No internet hype or slick sales pitch, just the "Truth" about your child support enforcement issues and how to fix/avoid problem (s) NOW and in the future. The California Advocate Plan is simply the BEST legal help any California father could EVER get!

To learn more about The California Advocate Plans just click here!


facebook like and share

fathers visitation rights

Child Support

rights of divorced fathers

fathers custody rights

self representation

Copyright © 1995-2017 Fathers Rights, Inc. All rights reserved.